South American real estate investments offer diversification into high yield properties, currency diversification, and efficient risk spreading as compared to the low yield property markets in many parts of the world. Investing in South American real estate and Central American investment property is a lucrative market addition to real property investors from around the world.
The primary goal in Latin American real estate investments is cash flow as compared to property appreciation. Property appreciation is also an obvious goal in investing in South American and Central American property – but we look primarily at cash flow and ROI.
We specialize in working with the following types of property investors:
- High Net Worth Individual Investors
- Financial Advisors
- Family Offices
- Onshore and Offshore Trusts
- Offshore Entities
Benefits of South American real estate investments and Investing in Central American Investment Property
There are many benefits to investors in the Central and South American investment real estate markets.
- Asset Class Diversification – Green investments, agricultural, developments, farmland, and government backed housing
- Geopolitical Diversification – Countries that have very stable democracies, strong property ownership laws, and who welcome outside investments
- Superior Returns – Compared to the traditional property investment markets of North America or Europe
- Currency Diversification – Spreading currency risks over many different markets
- Tax Advantages – Many real estate investments are in lower taxed jurisdictions or the property investments have local tax advantages
- Wealth Protection – In a global world the best way to protect your wealth or the wealth of your client is to diversify into the Latin American investment real estate market
Types of Real Estate Investments in the South American and the Central American Investment Property Markets
We currently have the following types of Central and South American real estate investments available:
- Brazil property investments in government backed housing
- Brazil agricultural investment in coconuts
- Investing in Brazil farmland for Neem trees
- Panama farmland investments
- Panama mango plantation investment
Some other Latin American property investments we are working on:
- Chile farmland investment
- Colombia agricultural investments
Please contact us here to find out how we can help you find lucrative and exciting Central and South American real estate investments.